Wednesday 1 September 2021

6 Word Sentence - Explain Your Life With Just 6 Words

 Kia Ora, welcome to my blog. My name is Kale'a and today, I am going to write about what I did in my Writing Workshop Google Meet. If you hadn't read my last blog, I wrote about how New Zealand is back in Lockdown, Lockdown 2.0 we call it. My class, MLH (Moana Learning Hub) is now doing Google Meets for our Reading, Writing, and Math Workshops. In me and my friends Writing Workshop, Koka Pip, one of my teachers, showed us a video of this man explaining about a 6 word sentence. Basically, you explain your life in 6 words, adding pictures on the sides of it. My one is:

A Life Without Love Is Miserable.

Below is my Google Slide that I did it on:





                       
Thank you so much for reading!
-Kale'a ☆♡☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about