Thursday 4 June 2020

Week 8 Blog Post

Lockdown Learning
Stuck in a house with two annoying brothers but loving cats and parents!?! That had been the most stressful thing in my entire life. Well, the positive thing was lockdown learning. Most people might have not enjoyed learning from home as much as I had, but it was WAY easier to get work done. I also enjoyed it because I had company which got me boosted (I am not talking about my family, I am talking about my cats ). 
On the 25th of March lockdown started. I can’t believe I even survived!


Each week we would have a new subject and tasks to work on including Anzac, Animal Kingdom, World Famous, Story Time and Our World. There were hands-on activities and discovery activities. I really enjoyed the activities that were chosen and the fancy friday google meets. I was filled with laughter and joy when I saw the costumes.


The one thing about being at home and with learning included, was getting the beautiful and cute little kitties we had gotten. There were some disasters but I enjoyed the lockdown very much (except for my brothers) and I hope you did too.


Thank you for reading, Kale’a

:)

2 comments:

  1. I like how your blog is very funny and tells us alot about what you did. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you
    introduction you're story, it was very clear and straightforward. I down't think much could be better but you could say some moor bad stuff and use bigger words like introduction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about