Thursday 25 June 2020

Week 11 Blog Post

Just Dance has been one of the best things I have done yet this year.
I was so excited when Koka Terri said that we were doing dancing.
Yay! We get to dance! My love of dancing has taken me a long way into my life.
I can’t wait to see what is next. If you don’t know,
Just Dance is a Dancing activity we do everyday after morning tea.
Today, we did the songs Waka Waka this time for Africa, and Kung Fu Fighting. 


My favorites are:
  1. Timber
  2. Jailhouse Rock
  3. Watch Me Whip
  4. Despicable Me (At Home)
  5. Wild Wild West


Everyone I think has a great time doing just dance.
And, I hope we do it for the rest of the year.
I can’t wait to see the next songs we do each day.
Thank you for reading about what we do after morning tea. 


Mahalo, Kale’a


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about