Thursday 2 July 2020

Just Dance Performance!

Just...      Dance…  Perform…    What?! Yay! This week we have a heap of fun things we are going to do.
Including, a Just Dance performance (and a movie!). There were choices of Waka Waka This Time
For Africa, Handclap, Or Timber. After you have chosen your song,
you have to get into a group and hope that they agree on the song too. :)  


In my group, I have me, Cornelia, and Ivy. We have chosen to do handclap because it is one of our
favorite songs and it is also three people! I have waited to write the rest of the story so that you
guys can hear about the performance. It is Wednesday today and I am ready to perform. 
We have practiced on my computer, and are ready to go.


Yay! Time to get ready to be on stage. Everyone lined up and we walked to the Hall.
A few songs passed and I was quivering from being cold, and being scared! But I was ready.
We raised our hands, and walked onto the stage. I stood in my spot and, Just, Danced.
I think we might have won, but someone else might have gotten more points.
You get points from costumes, how well you dance, and teamwork. 


I am very happy I participated in the performance. And, I am also performing it at the
Term Achiever’s Assembly! I’m so excited! Thanks for reading about the Just Dance Performance.

Mahalo, Kale’a  :)
(Mahalo is Hawaiian for Thank you or Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about