Tuesday 9 November 2021

Conservation T - Shirts Challenge: Save The Cheetahs!

 Aloha! For the last couple of weeks, I have been working on my Conservation T - Shirt Challenge. The CT-SC is about drawing a T - Shirt design with something on the back and front, giving a lowdown on why we should save this animal/living thing. 

Each person in my class was given a printed piece of paper with a T - Shirt diagram on the front and back. The front part of the paper was what the front of your T - Shirt would look like, and the back part of the paper was what the back of your T - Shirt would look like. 

I chose to draw about why we should save the cheetahs. Below are pictures of the front and back of mine.


Back


Front


Thank you for reading my blog!
-Kale'a :)

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Kale'a,
    I love your blog. Of course, leave it to you to think of Cheetahs. Maybe you could've given a bit more detail about your T-shirt and why we were doing them. I think your drawing/sketching is way better than mine. I had fun making them, did you?
    Charlotte A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kale'a
    I love how simple you wrote your blog, but it just makes heaps of sense ! I think that your slogan (Change the way you think, extinction is in a blink) is a quick and interesting way of spreading awareness.
    From Klara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about