Thursday 27 May 2021

L3+ Math - Adding Decimals Using Algorithms

This week, Math has been a blast. In my Math group, L3+, we have been working on adding decimals using algorithms for the past two weeks. Our teacher in this workshop, Koka Ngaire, is wanting us to use Screencastify to share how we can solve the problems that she gives us. Our last topic, Solving Fractions Of A Whole Number, we had to film a screencastify, solving a problem that Koka Ngaire left us on the Moana Learning Hub. 

This week, for our new topic choice, we each got individual questions. All 9 of us zoomed back to the room that we did our last Screencastify in, then started to work. My building was the hall, which was inconvenient because it was the gymnastics festival today and there were teachers getting the leotards ready for the C - Grade gymnasts. I hd in the cupboard where they keep the gym equipment and I clicked the little Screencastify button. <- Here is the link to my Screencastify I did. 


I can't wait until next time's topic for L3+ Math with Koka Ngaire.
Thank you for reading my blog for this week, Kale'a  🐈

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kale'a - I'm so glad you are enjoying maths! I look forward to your screencastify recordings as you are super careful to make sure you explain your thinking clearly for others. Thanks for being a super star in our group.... Koka Ngaire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about