Thursday 3 June 2021

Draguin Poem L3 Writing

 In Our L3 Writing SPaG (Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar), We wrote penguin poems but, with a twist; Our penguins would be turning into dragons! My Penguin/Dragon is called Draguin, And in the next paragraph, I will show you my poem.


My nest is warm with fluffy hay, I wake up with a cough today.

Smoke is coming through my nose, "Quick, get a hose!"

All my friends gather around, asking, "Where's the show grounds?"

My feathers are burning with flames that bling, then all of a sudden, I sprout new wings!

I feel like my life has ended.

What if another has begun?



That is my poem on the Draguin.
It is a pleasure for you to read my blog, Mahalo, Kale'a. 🐈


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about