Monday 6 September 2021

My Quickwrite - Get Ready To Read An Epic Quickwrite!

 Ata Marie blog readers, today I will be showing you my Quickwrite. My Quickwrite includes...

  • Fun and creative words using the amazing site, Thesaurus.com
  • Action - packed paragraphs that will make you slide of your seat
  • Relating Images/Illustrations that you can take a look at while you read

Down below is what I wrote:

I jump up and down on the pavement, waiting for my friends to arrive. "Wait, i'm early. I need to set up! Oh - N... " Honk, honk, beeeeep! Goes the horn of one of my bestie’s cars. I race inside, surprised that someone was actually here so early. I sprint right into a door, rubbing my head as I pick myself up from the ground. I jog the rest of the way to the celebration cupboard, trying my best not to run into anymore doors. That is how silly I can be. 


Finally, I take a U - turn, since I had just realised that I had been walking for about  minute, in the wrong direction. I do not know where my brain is today, cause it sure isn’t in my head. 

I hear a car parking.

Oh - no. 

I find the door to the celebration cupboard, open it, I do not run into it, because even how hard you try, it will not open that way. Trust me. I grab the balloons, the last thing needed to hang up for the party, and rush to my bedroom. I start to blow Co2 into each and every balloon, until…


Knock, knock, knock…


That is the sound of knocking on a door. She’s here.

This better work out well. Without any door banging competitions involved. But I know for one thing, that if there was, I  would definitely be the winner.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. :)
Happy days, Kale'a 🐱

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about