Monday 16 August 2021

A - Ha! Samantha Found What She Had Been Looking For.

Good Morning! My name is Kale'a and I would like to tell you about what I have done today. At school, I complete a set of activities every week called 'priorities'. For one of my priorities, I wrote a quick write (where you write a quick, short story), and I used something called a sentence starter. A sentence starter is where I choose a sentence then use it at the beginning of my quick write. Below is what I wrote:

A - ha! Samantha finally found what she had been looking for. Well, that was just now, we have to go back in time 10 minutes ago in Samantha’s room…

“Wake, Up, Samantha! Wake, Up, Samantha!” The alarm clock beeped, over and over again. Samantha reaches her hand out, feeling for her chiming alarm clock. Her hand finally touches it. She turns it off, pulling her warm duvets off her freezing legs.

Forcing herself out of bed, she opens her closet door, looking for her favorite T Shirt. “Where is it!” She crawls under her bed. Nowhere. She opens and closes every dresser drawer. Creak, slam, creak, slam. Nowhere. Her alarm clock read ‘8:50’. She would be late for school, if only she would be able to find her favorite T Shirt.

She creeps downstairs to find her mother making breakfast. “You’re gonna be late for school, and I won’t be apart of it!” Samantha heard as she walked into the kitchen saying, “I can’t find my favorite Tie - Dye T Shirt!” Her mother replied as if nothing was wrong, “Don’t be silly, you’re wearing it.” And that is how Samantha said, A-ha! Because she had found what she was looking for. Well, her mother had.

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope that you enjoyed it. Mahalo (Thank you), Kale'a 🐈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about