Wednesday 12 August 2020

Luna Is Back!

 A few months ago we had a lost kitty, Luna. The last day before lockdown, we got new kittens (I wrote another blog about getting them)! We re - named them Skye and Luna. 


We have been trying to not let them outside at night. But, My mom went to pick me up, and she stayed outside. 4:00pm, still outside. 6:00pm, still outside. 8:00am, still outside. It had been three days since we had seen her. She had posted on facebook about Luna. One day my mother went shopping at countdown, and she got a notification from facebook. It was a man and he said that he might have our Kitten! She texted back saying she’ll be back in half an hour. 


She drove home and said where he lived. And… He was our neighbour! She drove home and walked over. They chatted for a little while, then she brung her back home.

I am so happy that Luna is back, and I think Skye is as happy as me.

Mahalo, Kale’a 🐈


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about