Wednesday 19 August 2020

It's Kahoot Time!

Kahoot!


Aloha and welcome to my Term 3 Week 5 Blog Post! Today I will be writing about What Moana Learning Hub did last Friday. About a week ago I started making a Kahoot. A Kahoot is a sort of game where there are quiz questions and true or false questions, and you can add a photo for each question. I did my Kahoot where there would be a photo of each person in MLH as a baby. The question on each Part would be “Who Is This?”. 



It was really Funny to see all the little students from Moana Learning Hub! We had a few laughs when we saw a photo of one of the teachers as well! I’m so happy that everyone enjoyed the Kahoot. Down below I will show some of the photos of them.

Thank you for always reading my blogs, Mahalo, Kale’a








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about